Thursday, December 13, 2007

SNOW!

The first big snow storm hit the Northeast this morning.....we got a little snow and alot of ice. Either way it was fun! My snow boots are on their way here via UPS - so last night we made a trip to Target to pick up a pair of rain boots so I don't soak my feet in all the mess tomorrow in Manhattan.

Chris thought it was very important that we capture this in pictures. Notice there are no pictures of him. Hmmmmm......looks like I got the raw end of this deal.

Later this weekend we are expecting the first Noreaster (sounds scary enough). Its Christmas time so who doesn't like to see snow! Hopefully there is more to come :)






2 comments:

Jennifer K said...

I am so thrilled y'all started a blog!! I can't believe all of the snow. Have fun playing in it! Miss you!

Sarah said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Thanks for meeting us for dinner in NYC. It was so good to see you! Hopefully, we will catch you again in January. :)