Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Round 2

As many of you remember,because Amanda told everyone, our first anniversary was spent moving accross America. Amanda wasn't thrilled with the fact we didn't go away somewhere special but circumstances didn't afford us that opportunity. Well...this year I have decided to make it up BIG time. Today I booked for us to spend August 1-8 in Rome. Our anniversary is the 6th so this hopefully will be perfect and hopefully get me out of the doghouse for last year:) If anybody has ever been to Rome and has ideas on food, sights, or anything else I'd love to hear it so that this can be a trip to remember.

5 comments:

Judy said...

yay! So fun!!! Keith and I have been talking about going to Italy so you have to tell us everything. Adina lives in Milan so I can get some info. from her if you want. Let me know! :)

Unknown said...

Well, we're not headed to Rome for our second anniversary at the end of the month, but we are going to Cappadocia, Turkey. Of course, it's only a 2 hour flight for us, but I suppose I don't have to make up for a missed first anniversary. :)

Blessings!

-Allen & Lindsay

Jennifer K said...

Whoa! How fun!! And amazing! What a nice suprise.

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Rome is perfect!!! I have been and hope to go again. Gorgeous. I recommend Rick Steve's travel guide. He recommends hotels, restaurants, how to buy tickets, what trains to ride...everything. Congrats :)

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

http://www.ricksteves.com/plan/destinations/italy/italy_menu.htm

Here's a great link to get started!