Friday, June 6, 2008

Happiness is LUBBOCK TEXAS

Last weekend and part of this past week I spent some real time with family in good ole Lubbock Texas. My mom's birthday was Saturday May 31st so it was the perfect suprise! She had no idea I was coming, along with the rest of my family. Susan took all those pictures along with many others - once I have them I will post them. We had a great time cooking out and enjoying the triple digit heat. Summer is here! We bought my nephew a pool to beat the heat. It's awesome! Perfect for cooling off. It was a relaxing time. I even learned how to play guitar hero - there is proof in the pictures below. The highlight was of course Drew. He has learned my name - its great to be an aunt! Hopefully he will remember til next time :)

Here are the pictures from the weekend....

2 comments:

leslie said...

glad you made it "home" for awhile! we are here right now - i'm sad that we missed each other! my brother is getting married in july and we are here for a shower for them.
I'm glad ya'll had a good time! quite a change from NY!

Jennifer K said...

I am so glad that I got a little Amanda time. We miss you alot down here!