Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bill & DeeDee



The best part of living near NYC is that we have had the opportunity to see many friends while they were here on vacation. Yesterday was the perfect example. It has been forever since I saw Bill and DeeDee last. We were so thrilled that they could make time in their schedule to meet us at Virgil's for dinner! It was wonderful for them to actually meet Chris and to just catch up on everything. We can't wait to plan our trip to Brussels to see them in the next few years. We love you both very much!

5 comments:

Jennifer K said...

I LOVE LOVE your hair!! You are gorgeous!

Shane and Laura Seiferd said...

Looks like you guys just keep having more and more visitors! How fun! We wished you could have been there with us for my bday, but we will definitely have to go dancing when you come for Thanksgiving. You just say when! Can't wait to see you in a few months. And yes, your hair does look fabulous!!

cmjj said...

Good old Virgil's!! What do you like there?

Chris and Amanda said...

Marcy-

Chris and I both get the brisket - however we also have a local NJ place that does BBQ quite well.

I need to email you - we have been in and out of town more than expected, but I still want to get together!

cmjj said...

You have been tagged...see my blog :)