Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Childhood Friendship

Today is the 30th birthday of a childhood friend of mine. So to celebrate a small post in her honor.

Leslie and I grew up together basically from infancy through college. Its crazy to think back to all the slumber parties, youth group get togethers, social club events, ski trips, family dinners & even recent times in Lubbock we have shared. We have had many experiences together. Her laugh is contagious and I don't even have to be in her presence to think of it! She is beautiful inside and out. It has been so fun to keep up with each other through the blogosphere and hear about what a great mom and wife she is. I could only wish we lived closer and could spend more time together. How blessed we are to have parents that brought us together so many years ago. Here is to more Espresso Shakes at Daybreak in Lubbock soon!

Happy Birthday Leslie!

1 comments:

leslie said...

I miss you Amanda!! Thanks for participating in James's little sneaky plan..I truly had no idea.

I can't think of too many childhood memories that don't have you in them. You are such a special friend - one that I know I will have forever. When ARE you going to Lubbock next? I would love to see you soon. Miss you!!!!