Saturday, October 9, 2010

Texas State Fair



About five years ago Chris & I made our first trip to the state fair together, funny thing is I was on a "date" with one of his friends! And to make the story better Chris was the one responsible for the set up! So this year it was our turn to make OUR memories at the fair.

October has been a busy month so this was our only available weekend to go and well I guess nothing says Texas like the state fair during the UT vs OU football game weekend! It was crazy busy and there were a few to many sooners & t-sips for our taste - but we made the best of it! I would say the goal of the trip was mostly food related. We had fried oreos, chicken fried bacon, fried twinkies & I think there was a hot dog in there somewhere. All in all a beautiful day to take it all in!









0 comments: