Monday, November 17, 2008

Party of Five

Kendra, Kristin, Linn & Me - Brad is taking the picture!



Last weekend was a sort of reunion weekend. My college roommate and I met up for a girls weekend of sorts. We shopped and ate and stayed up way to late catching up on life :) I can't believe we let so much time go between visits, but we never seem to skip a beat. Linn & I spent one evening with a few other close college friends. It was like freshman year all over again! Except for all the conversations surrounding every ones kids :) I honestly cannot explain the friendship we all share. We basically lived our entire freshman year together, every weekday and every weekend. Believe it or not most of it is caught of tape! Man I miss those days :) These are people I always love sharing life with! They are the most amazing people I know, and the most amazing parents I know as well! I love you all! I miss you all!

Linn & Me

4 comments:

Jennifer K said...

How fun is that?! The girls look great. I am glad you were able to spend some fun time with your old gang.

Ashley said...

awww, sweet girls!

Kendra said...

Love, Love, LOVED getting to hang out....it was way too short. We need to plan a long weekend some time! :)

Chris and Amanda said...

Absolutely, anytime! Maybe a girls weekend in NYC?