Monday, December 15, 2008

GO COWBOYS!

Life in The Meadowlands can be rough....but we have survived and now we have overcome! We watched the Sunday night game with our Giant loving friends the Horn's. Everyone devoured some hot wings, french fries & even a few Christmas cookies. It was so much fun! But I am probably biased because the COWBOYS WON! It was a rough game, but a win like that is still a big win. Josh and Heather were great sports! Alyssa on the other hand changed her ways and cheered on the COWBOYS much to her parents dismay. She loves Chris and at least for Sunday night showed her love for the COWBOYS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest kid I've ever seen!! ;)

Sarah said...

I must admit, Amanda, that I knew you were "the one" for Chris when he told me that you LOVED football. :) You two are quite a pair...

That little girl looks like female toddler version of Chris! Her cute little glasses and shouting "TOUCHDOWN!" That's too funny!