Thursday, January 22, 2009

CHRIS



I know that I do not tell people enough how FANTASTIC & WONDERFUL my husband is. I am one lucky girl! He is so kind, loving, giving, patient & a friend to everyone. He is great listener when I need to vent, he is the ultimate comedian when I need a good laugh or even when I am angry :) He makes me a better woman, wife, sister & friend. I cannot thank the Lord enough for this blessing He has given me! Our life together has already been an AMAZING ADVENTURE! I cannot wait to see what journey will be next!

With that said....we are turning over a new leaf in 2009. We are back on the church hunt and thrilled to be there! It will be a struggle on some days but we are GAME! God is good! It is so exciting to look into the future and know that it is even better than today. I am confident is the Lord's promises and I know that we will be used in so many ways.

We have been working for months to try and get all of Chris' sermons online so everyone can enjoy them.....and now we have SUCCESS!

Please check it out!

http://www.pastorchrisfarrell.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Good ole' Chris... he's lucky to have you, too. You're a perfect match for each other!

I know that the Lord has a great church out there for you guys! We'll be praying for you as you search His will.