Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Emmerson!

Four years ago today I was sitting at my desk in Dallas and waiting for the call. My older sister Becky was in labor with the my first niece, Emmerson Lauren Cave. When she arrived I made the drive to Fort Worth to meet her. It was a special day for our family! She is a sweet little princess! It has been amazing to watch her grow and change. I love her beautiful blond hair and to hear her laugh! She is a great entertainer & singer! Being an Aunt is one of the greatest things in the world and she was only the beginning! Today is her big day and I hope it was a wonderful one!

We love you Emmerson!



Disclaimer: Too all our other nieces and nephews....this is the start of birthday posts :)

2 comments:

cmjj said...

Tell Becky hi for me!!! She looks great in the pics...it's kind of hard to tell you and her apart :)

How are ya'll doing? Hopefully we will see you this weekend!

*Kendra* said...

She is so cute!