Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Drew!

My little nephew turned 3 yesterday! He is such a big boy now and really it all goes way to fast even for us aunts & uncles. I still remember seeing him for the first time via Skype. We were living in Phoenix and could not be there for the birth. It was a cold snowy day in Lubbock so really Skype was the best way to see him even if we had been local. Drew is the perfect blend of Susan & Andrew - it is crazy how much he looks & acts like both of them! We love you Drew & we were so happy to celebrate with you this year! My sister threw a great party with a fire truck and everything! She really is so creative. Way to go sis you did an amazing job!

After the party Chris & I were able to hang out with family and friends we have not seen in at least a year! It is so awesome to think now we can see them whenever we would like :) We were able to have 2 double dates for coffee & lunch with 2 very special couples. Thanks for making time for us Rineharts & Kings! We look forward to doing it again soon!

This trip was also special because I got to meet my newest niece Brooklyn. She is already so big! I have serious time to make up for! She is a wonderful baby, so happy & sweet! We love you too Brooklyn!

0 comments: