Monday, December 14, 2009

Run the Rock

My twin sister has always been the athlete, so it should be no surprise that she has a new hobby....running. A few years back she & a friend began training for a half marathon. They have since run 3. It just blows my mind! Anyway this year they were back to run the White Rock Half Marathon & fortunately for me we now live close enough to participate as spectators! Saturday night we "carb loaded" with she & Andrew at Bucca. Yummy food & great Sangria! Then Sunday morning I met up with Andrew, the kids & her in laws. We drove down together and found a place to spot her at mile 9. They stopped long enough to hug Drew & I got a quick photo op. Then it was back on the road to the finish line. Susan & Sarah set new personal records & were very pleased with how the race went. Congrats ladies!!!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Amanda! It was so uplifting to see you guys during the race. Glad you are closer to home.
Sarah