Thursday, January 14, 2010

MEXICO

Oh how sweet it is to be on vacation....oh how hard it is to get back to reality!

We headed out New Years morning for a week vacation in MEXICO! Warm weather & all you can eat/drink! It was fabulous & I can't wait to do it all over again next year. But until then I will just soak in all these beautiful pictures! We stayed at the Aventura Spa Palace - it was wonderful! We would both highly recommend it! The hotel was great, but we did venture out to Playa for the day & also to Xel-ha. Xel-ha was beautiful! Another great recommendation for your next Mexican vacation! Chris & I both got some sun - which was awesome! I guess it makes up for our summer in NJ where we never saw the sun. Now we begin our countdown to the next vacation...to bad its 6 months away :(

Sidenote: we saw lots of Iguana's and I just could not pass up the opportunity to snap their picture...sorry if its a bit excessive!

0 comments: